When is my credit card charged for my order?
You are charged for your order once you place your order. Your order is shipped from our location in Brampton, Ontario. A receipt for your order will be included in your package. If you are sending a gift your receipt will be emailed to you separately and a "gift receipt" will be included in the package.
How long do orders take?
- We process your order within 24 hours from when we receive your order.
- We will give your carefully packaged order to the package carrier at their next scheduled pickup time.
- Once your packaged order is in the control of the package carrier, shipping time then varies with distance from our store. This usually is in the 3-10 day range.
- If you wish more specific delivery times, please feel free to contact us at EMAIL and we will be happy to give you more specific information.
Where do we ship to?
- We can ship products to most destinations worldwide. Please supply us with a street address for your delivery address if you are uncertain of our delivery area. We do not deliver to post office boxes.
- For international shipment please call us for assistance with international shipping.
How are shipping charges determined?
- When you place any item in your shopping cart, you will see a box where you can enter the zip code of your delivery address. You can then click on the “Get Rates” button. The shipping cost will be displayed for shipping all the items in your shopping cart to that zip code.
- The shipping rates are looked up in real time from the current package carrier's rate charts and are specifically determined by distance to your delivery address and the weight of your order.
- If you have additional questions about shipping cost or if you want to make special arrangements for air shipments, please contact us at: EMAIL and we will be happy to give you more specific information.
My order arrived damaged what do I do?
- We have the items packed with the utmost care.
- Please inspect your items when you receive them.
- In the unlikely event that you discover that some damage has occurred during shipping, please save the packaging material (the package carrier may require this) and contact us immediately at:
- We will arrange to correct the problem.
What is the return policy?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on teas.
If you are dissatisfied with your non tea order for any reason, you can return your items for a prompt refund or exchange. Please follow these easy steps.
- The first step always is to contact us before returning any part of your order. We need to know what you are returning and the reason for the return so we can properly credit you for the return.
- We will reply with a message with instructions detailing the return number to insure your account is credited and the address you will need to return the items to.
- Then simply ship your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method following the instructions we provide you.
- Refunds for items returned within thirty days of the purchase date will be credited in the same form as the original payment type.
- Refunds for items returned more than thirty days after the purchase date will be in the form of a credit redeemable on your next purchase.
- The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable.
- If you have an exchange for the same dollar amount as the original purchase, no additional shipping or handling charges will be incurred.
NOTE: We are not able to accept returns on tea or food products. If there is a problem, please contact us immediately and we will make arrangements to correct it.
- We respect your privacy.
- Any and all information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, disclosed to third parties or reused without your permission. Any information you give to us will be held with care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
- We ask only for the information we need to fulfill your order.
- All transactions containing sensitive information (addresses, phone numbers, credit card information, etc.) are all handled by our secure servers to insure the information you give us is secure and confidential.
Why do some items show as "View" only?
- We regularly update the quantity we have in stock. When we no longer have any of a specific item available, it will show "View" only. You can view a picture of the item and see information about it, but you will not be able to order it.
- Some of our items are seasonal (teas especially). These teas will be listed, but if out if stock will show as "View" only. There is usually information you can read in the description on when it will be back in stock. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us 905-458-1208.